Dairy Industry Solutions
Dairy Industry Solutions
navneet english essays https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/religion-and-conflict-essays/25/ best topic for english essay moterims viagra generic can you buy viagra on the street https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-viagra-australia-over-counter/100/ my husband secretly takes viagra free online essay editing service paul wittek ghazi thesis sample essay writing topics swiss apotheke org cialis sample cover letter for resume human resources manager books help sat essay see effects of viagra on eyesight essay novel pdf miscarriages recommend clomid accutane and cellulite see go here the count of monte cristo essay introduction lasix furosimide consumer behavior paper topics research paper on immigrant is graffiti art or vandalism persuasive essay https://ncappa.org/term/narrative-report-writing/4/ essays for dream jobs lcvp case study questions https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/seroquel-ambien-night-hunger/34/ go here order viagra generic low strength viagra Codemark Limited has been supplying top-of-the-range coding and marking solutions throughout New Zealand and South Pacific since 2002. Collectively our team has over 50 years of relevant experience throughout a multitude of industry specific applications.
The dairy sector encompasses much of the technology we supply and support, due to its diverse and demanding environments and practices. It is not uncommon to see multiple technologies being used in a single factory or even on individual production lines.
Codemark is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirement and applications.
Main printing requirements
- Best before dates
- Batch numbers
- Pallet and carton labelling
- Product identification
- Time codes
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for date coding, batch numbering and product identification on food packaging products.
Global leading ink jet coding technology, the Ax-Series has unique technological advantages. The continuous inkjet printing technology is one of the most frequently chosen coding solutions in the food industry. It is fast, durable, easy to operate, flexible to install and, best of all, is extremely versatile: it can print on virtually any surface.
- 316 stainless steel for harsh washdowns
- Easily configurable
- Increased productivity
- Service-free and error-free
Domino Thermal Transfer (TTO) printers can print variable text (in any, easy to read, true type fonts), graphics, barcodes and 2D codes on packaging films, foils and labels to enable pack specific identification and decoration.
More than a coder, the Domino Thermal Transfer Printer can print up to 130mm wide. It can be used to print complex messages such as ingredients, making generic packaging a real possibility. Its small foot print and versatility make it ideal for flow wrappers, form fill seal and thermo formers.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Simple, error-free operation through QuickStep
- Quick and efficient installation or replacement of existing TTO coders
- Versatile Performance
- Highest print speed on the market
- No compressed air required
Unquestionably the pinnacle of laser coding technology, the Domino laser systems offer; performance, reliability and easy integration in even the most demanding of applications or environments. Laser is a must for a production line running at more than 150 products per minute as it has little to no running costs and is extremely reliable.
The Domino D-Series can come to IP65 for harsh or wet environments.
- Superior letter-quality print that is permanent
- High reliability due to few moving parts and proven technology
- Consistent quality on stationary and high-speed lines
- Print in any orientation
- Unlimited graphical capabilities including bar-coding
- Little to no running costs
Utilising the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialised for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers Gx-Series has many benefits to offer:
- High resolution at the highest speeds
- Small footprint
- Efficient ink system
- Improved line efficiency
- Range of inks
- Simple to use
Print and apply labels onto product, cartons and pallets. Labels can be applied on multiple positions on the product, e.g. wrap around label, front & side labelling, multi-positions and sides on pallets.
- Full range of secondary and tertiary coding solutions, including pallet labelling systems
- A wide range of standard applicator options, including Tamp / Blow, Wipe / Reverse Wipe, Front / Front-Side
- Flexible, unique pad design allows handling of different materials and sizes
- High speed labelling at high resolution
- Production line control with in-built alerts and synchronised changeovers via intelligent and user-friendly data management
- Fast consumable changes made easy through the M-Series collapsible core
Coding Automation starts when a coder is connected to an external device such as a computer, server, database or ERP/MES system.
- Reduce coding errors by minimizing data entry and centralizing messages, labels and product data to a single location
- Reduce design time by providing a easy to use application in a standard windowsÂ® environment
- Offer extended capabilities to minimise the effect of any hardware based restrictions that are imposed by a specific technology or approach
- Provide a platform for substantial efficiency improvements in code and label deployment, reducing operator interaction and streamlining factory floor working processes