Industrial Ink Jet Coders
Codemark is proud and privileged to be able to supply and support the Domino range of industrial ink jet coders throughout New Zealand and South Pacific Islands.
Domino Printing is the undisputed industry leader in Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) and have set the industry standard for print quality, reliability and versatility for over 30 years.
Domino is the preferred supplier of many well known OEM’s and multi-national companies, with A-Series inkjet printers being sold and supported in over 120 countries.
Continuous inkjet technology has become the standard solution for the majority of coding applications. It is chosen because it is simple to install and extremely versatile, being able to print on virtually any surface. The Domino A-Series family of printers are recognized as the benchmark that all others are measured against due to high reliability and ease of use. The new AX range are a further enhancement of these benefits whilst providing additional features that improve operational performance.
Thanks to its relatively low running cost, efficient hardware, set up costs, ease of use and non-contact nature, inkjet technology is used on many substrates in many industries ranging from packaging, bottling, outer case coding, product identification etc.
Domino Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) printers can print easy to read text and graphics to enable product identification on a wide variety of substrates including: food, glass, plastic, metal, rubber, etc.
The new Domino AX-Series ink jets offer a wide range of benefits:
- High speed printing – keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Versatile – can print on almost anything.
- Flexible – easily moved from one position to another.
- Non-contact printing – enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded.
- Superior print head technology provides better drop placement and print quality.
- Automatic self-cleaning print head. This ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines.
- Modular preventative maintenance. Replacement filters are replaced by swapping an ink module. This operation can be carried out by the operator and takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- RFID controlled ink system. Incorrect consumables are immediately identified.
- Remote monitoring (optional). Printer status and performance can be remotely monitored via internet or mobile phone networks with technical support and reporting functions.