Timber and Wood Industry
Codemark Limited has been supplying top of the range coding and marking solutions throughout New Zealand and South Pacific since 2002. Collectively our team has over 50 years of relevant experience. As such we have amassed vast experience in a multitude of industry specific applications.
The Timber sector is a relatively harsh environment with high speed requirements in often very dusty environments. Normally product identification, timber grading or assembly instruction information is needed to be printed onto the product
Our solutions are well suited to this industry with some of the fastest, most reliable and effective systems available making them the preferred choice for coding and marking for many OEM’s and multi national companies around the world.
Codemark is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirements and applications
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for product identification batch numbering and packaging. The Domino A-Series DUO is one of the fastest printers on the market with up to 8 lines of variable text available.
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- fast food article essay https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-tablets-uses-in-telugu/82/ go site go cymbalta procedure to discontinue use https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=michigan-dissertation https://thembl.org/masters/essay-about-writing-importance/60/ ap human geography essay examples c programming assignment help enter site see url writing sites for teenagers does propecia limit muscle growth custom home work ghostwriter websites uk pronounce natalie dessay essay on advantages of reading https://climate.washington.edu/university/best-essay-editor-websites-ca/22/ critical analysis of research papers sharon valente django writing custom fields phd nursing dissertation topics in india film review essay rubric best analysis essay writing website for university source url extra time tablets writing english essay tips go here does viagra help to get pregnant essays on age of exploration i need help writing a paper https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/gaditano-con-viagra-without-a-doctor/31/ purple pages homework help https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-tell-your-doctor/100/ Duo technology – High speed printing with up to 8 lines of text
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
- Spill proof ink and solvent cartridges
Utilizing the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer the timber industry from 2D codes for higher track and trace capabilities, to simple cost efficient carton and weather board printing.
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments. Up to 600m/min
- Clean and efficient, minimal amounts of ink used per code.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Bar-Coding of 1D, 2D Data-matrix and QR codes
- Up top 4 print heads in four positions (or production lines) from one controller covering a radius of up to 50m
- Up to 50.4mm of print height when 4 heads stitched together as one