Cable & Extrusion Solutions
Codemark Limited has been supplying top of the range coding and marking solutions throughout New Zealand and South Pacific since 2002. Collectively our team has over 50 years of relevant experience. As such we have amassed vast experience in a multitude of industry specific applications.
The Cable and extrusion sector normally look for sequential numbering or meter marking for cable and pipes. The print usually needs to be of good quality and semi permanent or permanent. The cable industry requires high speed printers that are capable of accurate meter marking and printing identification information on to the cable during the manufacturing process. Pipe extruding companies normally look for larger print heights that are preferably permanent.
Our solutions are well suited to this industry with some of the fastest, most reliable and effective systems available making them the preferred choice for coding and marking for many OEM’s and multi national companies around the world.
Codemark is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirements and applications
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for meter marking and product identification cable and extruded pipe product and packaging. The Domino A-Series XS is one of the fastest printers on the market. Specialist CE inks are available for greater adhesion and colors suitable for your production line
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- PinPoint technology – Small easy to read codes even at 0.8mm in print height
- XS technology – High speed printing whilst maintaining good print quality
- Cable and Extrusion specific ink for greater adhesion and in various colours
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
- Spill proof ink and solvent cartridges
Unquestionably the pinnacle of laser coding technology, the Domino laser systems offer, performance, reliability and easy integration in even the most demanding of applications or environments. Domino’s latest F220i Fiber Laser can print onto plastics (Dark and light coloured) If your product is light in colour the laser will result in a dark print and visa versa. All this without the need for additives to your master batch
- Superior letter-quality print that is permanent with no liquid consumables such as ink
- High reliability due to few moving parts and proven technology
- Consistent quality on stationary and high-speed lines
- Print in any orientation
- Unlimited graphical capabilities including bar-coding and 2D bar-coding
- Little to no running costs
Utilizing the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer the cable and extrusion industry from 2D codes for higher track and trace capabilities, to simple cost efficient carton and box printing. This is a relatively new sector for this technology which has become available thanks to huge improvements on solvent based inks that adhere to most plastics
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Bar-Coding of 1D, 2D Data-matrix and QR codes
- Up top 4 print heads in four positions (or production lines) from one controller covering a radius of up to 50m
Coding Automation starts when a coder is connected to an external device such as a computer, database, server, MES or ERP system
- Reduce coding errors by minimizing data entry and centralizing messages, labels and product data to a single location
- Reduce design time by providing a easy to use application in a standard windows environment
- Offer extended capabilities to minimise the effect of any hardware based restrictions that are imposed by a specific technology or approach
- Provide a platform for substantial efficiency improvements in code and label deployment, reducing operator interaction and streamlining factory floor working processes