Versatile and reliable solution for coding on a wide range of substrates
D310-Series are flexible, compact, lightweight 30W laser coders, ideally suited to today’s on-the-fly coding requirements on product packaging, and consumer and industrial goods. D310-Series are typically used to create codes which include multiple elements such as text, shapes, pictures, dates, times, and machine-readable codes, using a variety of 1D and 2D code formats including QR codes.
The D310-Series works across a wide range of substrates, with various coding area sizes and flexible label editing software to create a large variety of codes and layouts.
Easy to integrate and use
- D310 is the smallest and lightest CO2 laser in its class
- Built-in controller means no additional control box
- D310e has a vertical mounting option when space is at a premium LM Editor QS software with every laser provides an easy to use operator interface and label editor
- Three laser wavelengths code on a wide range of materials
- Six lenses for a wide range of marking field size
- Optional IP54 rating for tough environments
- Codes can consist of multiple lines and elements including text, shapes, images, dates, times, variable data, and many 1D and 2D code formats
Safe and compliant design
- Designed and tested to international EMC, electrical and laser safety standards
- Integral safety interlock design certified to ISO13849-1 Performance Level D (PLd)
- Supplied with laser guarding for safe installation and fume extraction for a clean working environment