Personal Health Care Industry Solutions
Codemark Limited has been supplying top of the range coding and marking solutions throughout New Zealand and South Pacific since 2002. Collectively our team has over 50 years of relevant experience. As such we have amassed vast experience in a multitude of industry specific applications.
The personal health care sector is traditionally a clean, sterile environment that requires a high level of product trace ability and print quality due to the relatively high value of the product. Our solutions are well suited to this industry with some of the cleanest, most reliable and effective systems available making them the preferred choice for coding and marking for many OEM’s and multi national companies around the world.
Codemark is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirements and applications
Ink jet coders are a very versatile, proven solution for date coding, batch numbering and product identification on personal health care product and packaging. With one of the cleanest ink jet coders on the market, with very good print quality that is legible at even 0.8mm print height in our PinPoint machines
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- PinPoint technology – Small easy to read codes even at 0.8mm in print height
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
- Spill proof ink and solvent cartridges
Unquestionably the pinnacle of laser coding technology, the Domino laser systems offer, performance, reliability and easy integration in even the most demanding of applications or environments. Laser’s high quality, tamper proof printing makes it ideal for printing high quality graphics, bar-codes and information onto almost any substrate including, plastics, metals, cartons, labels etc.
- Superior letter-quality print that is permanent with no liquid consumables such as ink
- Suitable for laser printing onto PET, Glass, Label, and cartons, metals and plastics
- High reliability due to few moving parts and proven technology
- Consistent quality on stationary and high-speed lines
- Print in any orientation
- Unlimited graphical capabilities including bar-coding and 2D bar-coding
- Little to no running costs
Utilizing the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer the beverage industry from 2D codes for higher track and trace capabilities, to simple cost efficient carton and box printing
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
- Bar-Coding of 1D, 2D Data-matrix and QR codes
- Up top 4 print heads in four positions (or production lines) from one controller covering a radius of up to 50m
Domino Thermal Transfer (TTO) printers can print variable text (in any, easy to read, true type font), graphics, bar codes and 2 D codes on packaging films, blister foils and labels to enable pack specific identification and decoration.
More than a coder, the Domino Thermal Transfer Printer can print up to 130mm wide and can be used to print complex messages such as ingredients making generic packaging a real possibility.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership – Through i-Tech features offering reduced ribbon consumption and minimised downtime
- Simple, error free operation – through QuickStep, industry leading User interface
- Easy integration – Quick and efficient installation or replacement of existing TTO coders
- Versatile Performance – A perfect match for your application
- Highest print speed on the market – Up to 1400mm per second
- No compressed air required – Servo motor driven print head
- Bar-code 1D, 2D Data-matrix and QR bar-codes
Print and apply labels onto product, cartons and pallets. Labels can be applied onto multiple position on the product, e.g. wrap around label, front & side labeling, multi positions and sides on pallets.
A good way to apply aggregated labels onto cartons and pallets
- Full range of secondary and tertiary coding solutions, including pallet labelling systems
- A wide range of standard applicator options, including Tamp/ Blow, Wipe / Reverse Wipe, Front / Front-Side
- Flexible and unique pad design allows handling of different materials and sizes
- High speed labeling at high resolution
- Production line control with in-built alerts and synchronized changeovers via intelligent and user-friendly data management
- Fast consumable changes made easy through the M-Series collapsible core
Coding Automation starts when a coder is connected to an external device such as a computer, server, database, ERP or MES system.
- Reduce coding errors by minimizing data entry and centralizing messages, labels and product data to a single location
- Reduce design time by providing a easy to use application in a standard windows environment
- Offer extended capabilities to minimise the effect of any hardware based restrictions that are imposed by a specific technology or approach
- Provide a platform for substantial efficiency improvements in code and label deployment, reducing operator interaction and streamlining factory floor working processes