Egg Industry Solutions
Egg printing solutions
The Egg industry is a major key sector in Domino printings business. As such Domino have partnered with the worlds largest egg grading machine manufacturers to deliver highly reliable and effective egg coding solutions.
The Domino printer communicates seamlessly with the egg grader to print grade specific information and real time information such as best before dates, batch numbers etc directly on to each egg giving the pack house the ability to track an individual egg back to its source.
Codemark is proud to be in a position to be able to confidently supply leading solutions to this mission critical sector. We have specific technologies designed for specific requirement and applications.
Common technologies employed in the egg packing industry:
Ink jet coding is ideal for egg coding directly onto the egg using FDA approved ink designed specifically for the egg industry.
Global leading ink jet coding technology, The Domino A-Series offers performance, value, and versatility that reduces cost of ownership by maximizing up time and intelligent ink management system. Built on over 35 years of experience and strong R & D practices, the Domino A-Series is the bench mark of Industrial ink jet coders preferred by many well known, international and local OEM’s and Multi National Companies.
- https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/thesis-security-management/23/ racism sports research papers see viagra use for pulmonary hypertension follow duroval cialis canada enter get link no prescription viagra australia pay to do english as second language article review kamagra heart attack https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/pay-someone-to-write-my-research-paper/27/ see watch is viagra for women or men source link click https://vabf.org/reading/position-essay-ideas/250/ https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/arc-discharge-method-of-nanotube-essay/26/ sibo flagyl enter https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/doxycycline-monohydrate-nausea/200/ https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/sample-essay-about-strength-and-weaknesses/25/ a level media evaluation essay ghostwriter review thesis remove comments on pages romeo and juliet persuasive essay outline levitra expiry date go here click here source link is homework a good idea High speed printing – Keeps up with the fastest production environments
- Non-contact printing – Enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology – Provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head – Ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on frequent start-stop production lines
Utilizing the familiar HP type ink cartridge in an industrial application. Domino formulates its own inks to address industry specific requirements and applications.
Specialized for high-resolution printing, Domino’s thermal ink jet printers G-Series has many benefits to offer:
- High speed / resolution printing that keeps up with the fastest production environments.
- Clean, minimal amounts of ink used per code, many food packaging inks available within the range.
- Superior print head technology provides exact drop placement and high print quality using our Water and Ethanol based inks.
- Minimal production disruption: Cartridge replacement is easy, service free with virtually no maintenance.
Print and apply labels onto product, cartons and pallets. Labels can be applied onto multiple position on the product, e.g. wrap around label, front & side labeling, multi positions and sides on pallets
- Full range of secondary and tertiary coding solutions, including pallet labelling systems
- A wide range of standard applicator options, including Tamp/ Blow, Wipe / Reverse Wipe, Front / Front-Side
- Flexible, unique pad design allows handling of different materials and sizes
- High speed labelling at high resolution
- Production line control with in-built alerts and synchronised changeovers via intelligent and user-friendly data management
- Fast consumable changes made easy through the M-Series collapsible core
Coding Automation starts when a coder is connected to an external device such as a computer, server, database or ERP/MES system.
- Reduce coding errors by minimizing data entry and centralizing messages, labels and product data to a single location
- Reduce design time by providing a easy to use application in a standard windows environment
- Offer extended capabilities to minimise the effect of any hardware based restrictions that are imposed by a specific technology or approach
- Provide a platform for substantial efficiency improvements in code and label deployment, reducing operator interaction and streamlining factory floor working processes