- Versatile, high speed CO² Industrial Scribing Lasers
- 10, 30 and 60 watt power options
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates such as PET, glass, paper, card, flexible packaging, labels etc
- Compact and easy to install
- No ink or ribbon consumables
- IP65 versions available for harsh or wet environments
- equivalentes a la viagra watch example of good reflective essay sample university application letter here case stady ralph emerson essay fate essay examples about career goals conclusion essay natural disasters causes and effects of texting while driving essay writing college level essays activity report essay spm money better levitra or viagra a narrative essay on a haunted house click here no prescription for clomid source site go to site steve albini music essay african american abolitionist movement essay follow follow https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/afrodisiacos-para-mujeres-viagra/20/ source link go site https://tffa.org/businessplan/dissertation-thesis-kcl/70/ new york university creative writing program https://carlgans.org/report/gender-and-sexuality-essays/7/ what is case study research ppt kamagra oral jelly prezzo admission essay on music https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/over-the-counter-alternative-to-cialis/200/ i-Tech scan head – fastest in the market for high-speed and complex coding requirements
- Large mark-field option for web-coding applications – up to 581mm wide
- Built to last
- Patented i-Tech RapidScan technology – 20% faster for some high-speed applications
- QuickStep – unique simplified operator user interface
- Optional intuitive remote TouchPanel.
Domino CO2 Industrial Laser Coders
Domino has pioneered the use of sealed CO2 laser coding systems and is one of the largest international producers of this laser coding technology. Through research and product innovation, Domino has created laser coders that continually set the industry standard.
The D-Series i-Tech offers several power options and can code human readable texts, graphics, variable and serialised data, as well as 2D codes onto a variety of substrates including cartons, glass and paper. D-Series also offers special wavelengths for certain plastics such as PET or PP.
Why use Laser Coding and Marking technology?
Due to their superior reliability and very low maintenance, laser coding systems have a positive impact on the overall equipment effectiveness. Codes in letter-like style are achieved in the highest quality either in static or in mark-on-the-fly mode.
As there are no inks or fluids used, laser systems are environmentally friendly and very cost-efficient systems for your coding requirements.
If performance and reliability in an easy-to-use package is what you are looking for, then the Domino D-Series laser coder is the solution for you.