CO2 Scribing Lasers
Multiple variations to suit the application
10 watt Scribing Laser
Enter into Reliable Laser Coding
30 watt Scribing Laser
Performance, Reliability & Power
60 watt Scribing Laser
Ultimate in Speed and Power
Domino has set the standard in Industrial Laser coding and marking technology for many years. Many globally recognized OEM’s and Multi National Companies have standardised with Domino lasers on their production lines. This is down to their performance, reliability and versatility that is not easily matched
- Versatile, high speed CO² Industrial Scribing Lasers
- 10, 30 and 60 watt power options
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates such as PET, Glass, Paper, Card, Flexible packaging, labels etc
- Compact and easy to install
- No ink or ribbon consumables
- IP65 versions available for harsh or wet environments
- i-Tech scan head – fastest in the market for high speed and complex coding requirements
- Large mark-field option for e.g. web coding applications – upto 581mm wide
- Built to last
- Patented i-Tech RapidScan technology – 20% faster for some high-speed applications
- QuickStep – unique simplified operator user interface
- Optional intuitive remote TouchPanel
Domino CO2 Industrial Laser Coders
Domino has pioneered the use of sealed CO2 laser coding systems and is one of the largest international producers of this laser coding technology. Through research and product innovation, Domino has created laser coders that continually set the industry standard.
The D-Series i-Tech offers several power options and can code human readable texts, graphics, variable and serialised data as well as 2D codes onto a variety of substrates including cartons, glass, paper. D-Series also offers special wavelengths for certain plastics such as e.g. PET or PP.
Why use Laser Coding and Marking technology?
Because of the superior reliability and very low maintenance laser coding systems have a positive impact on the overall equipment effectiveness. Codes in letter-like style are achieved in the highest quality either in static or in mark on the fly mode.
As there are no inks or fluids used, laser systems are environmentally friendly and very cost-efficient systems for your coding requirements.
If performance and reliability in an easy to use package is what you are looking for then the Domino D-Series laser coder is the solution for you.